The French Ridge Park, St. Mary’s Park, and Ivanhoe/Pheasant Hills neighborhoods have experienced elevated water levels within wetlands and/or drainage ways that expand outside of existing easements. The City of Plymouth is working to design and implement drainage improvements in each of these neighborhoods to improve the flood protection function of the local drainage system in each of these neighborhoods. The City has contracted with HTPO, Inc. for the design of the improvements. A neighborhood Open House was held on August 15, 2018.
On November 13th, 2018 the City Council awarded the contract to Sunram Construction.
Work will begin in the St. Mary's and French Ridge Park project areas on February 21, 2019.
French Ridge Park
St. Mary's Park
- Wetland Boundary Type and Application
- Final Plans Neighborhood Drainage Improvements (pdf)
- Draft French Ridge Plan with Aerial Photo (pdf)
- Draft St. Mary's Plan with Aerial Photo (pdf)
- Draft Ivanhoe/Pheasant Hills Plan with Aerial Photo (pdf)
Below are letters sent to residents in the affected project areas.
- Neighborhood Information Meeting - August 15, 2018 (PDF)
- French Ridge Park – April 2018 (PDF)
- St. Mary's Park – April 2018 (PDF)
- Ivanhoe/Pheasant Hills – April 2018 (PDF)
Water Resources Manager
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5500 | F 763-509-5510 | firstname.lastname@example.org