|Project Area Map (PDF)|
This project involves the reconstruction of the streets in the Beacon Heights neighborhood and select streets east of Medicine Lake as shown on the map. Street reconstruction is an intensive project that completely rebuilds an existing street. The project will include the installation of concrete curb and gutter, storm sewer improvements, and rehabilitation or replacement of the existing water main.
- Informational Meeting:
September 26, 2019
Black Box Theatre at the Plymouth Creek Center
14800 34th Avenue N.
- 90% Draft Plan Open House:
TBD - late winter of 2019 or early 2020
- Public Hearing: Spring 2020
- Construction: Summer-Fall 2020
- See the Street Reconstruction FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions about street reconstruction projects
- Project Notification Letter (PDF) Letter mailed to property owners to provide notification of the upcoming proposed project
- Informational Meeting Invitation (PDF) Letter inviting residents to a neighborhood informational meeting on September 26
- Informational Meeting Slides (PDF) Slides from the presentation at the September 26 project informational meeting
- Informational Meeting Questions (PDF) Questions asked during the September 26 informational meeting with answers provided
- Informational Meeting Layouts (PDF) Layouts of the project area shown at the September 26 informational meeting
Mike Payne, Assistant City Engineer
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5538 | F 763-509-5510 | email@example.com
Sign up for eNotify email updates for the 2020 Street Reconstruction Project.