The proposed project includes the Conor Meadows neighborhood, West Medicine Lake Drive, and 12th Avenue as highlighted in the adjacent project location maps. The project would involve either a contractor or City crews removing (milling) the edges of the street, then applying a new layer of asphalt over the entire roadway.
Preventative maintenance to the infrastructure may be performed with the mill and overlay project in areas that did not have preventative maintenance performed in 2019. The work may include:
- Repair to catch basins
- Installation of concrete pedestrian ramps, as necessary, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Replacement of a minimal amount of concrete curb and gutter, when the concrete is in extremely poor condition
- Open House: 4:30-6:30 p.m. February 6
Plymouth City Hall
3400 Plymouth Boulevard
- Public Hearing: March 24, 2020
- Paving: Summer and Fall 2020
- Mill & Overlay Project FAQs (PDF)– Answers to frequently asked questions about mill and overlay projects
- Project Notification Letter (PDF)
Pavel Nikolov, EIT, Project Engineer
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447
P 763-509-5528 | F 763-509-5510 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for eNotify email updates for the 2020 Mill & Overlay Project.