Plymouth Police work with rental owners, managers and residents of multi-housing communities, apartments and townhouses on livability and safety issues as part of its Crime Free Multi-Housing initiative.
All owners or managers with 2 or more rental units in Plymouth must have CFMH Phase I certification prior to rental license renewal. The only proof of certification accepted is a valid CFMH Phase I certificate. If you have lost your certificate, you must contact the agency where you took your class for a replacement.
Plymouth Police, as well as several other departments across the metro, holds CFMH classes periodically throughout the year. Our CFMH classes are open to all rental property managers, owners, and employees.
To find an updated list of trainings in different cities, visit www.mncpa.net. If you would like to attend a CFMH class in another city, you must register directly with the host city.
The following publications are good resources for rental owners, managers, and residents.
- CFMH Lease Addendum (PDF)
- Apartment Resident Safety Tips (PDF)
- Move-In Flier for Managers (PDF)
- Rental License Requirement Letter (PDF)
- General Section 8 Informational Brochure (PDF)
- Landlord Information about Section 8 Brochure (PDF)
- Trespassing How-to Information (PDF)
- Trespass Notice (PDF)
- Kid Smarts Parent Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Pool & Hot Tub Safety Information (PDF)
Jim Long, Community Relations Officer
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447
P 763-509-5135 | email@example.com