Non-Elementary School Organizations
If you are requesting a presentation for an organization outside of an elementary school, public education programming is typically available Monday through Sunday.
Due to staffing levels, the department is unable to provide the following services:
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Business Fire Escape Planning
- Observation of Fire Drills
- Car Seat Check-Ups
- Birthday Parties at Fire Stations
Elementary School Requests
If you would like to make request for an elementary school, we provide presentations to kindergarten and third grades.
Presentations are available on Wednesday mornings and afternoons. They require 30-45 minutes and include key fire prevention and safety messages, a demonstration of firefighters’ personal protective gear and a tour of a fire truck.
Please note: As emergency responders, we are unable to predict our call volume on any given day. Because of this, there are times when we may have to cancel scheduled appearances. We will do our best to notify you in advance of any cancellation and ask that you follow up with us to reschedule the appearance.
To submit a request for public education, fill out the form below with the following instructions. We will respond to your request within 48 business hours.
- Enter the address of the school or organization and click "Confirm Location."
- Select "No Photo."
- Leave the "Description" text box blank.
- Enter your name, phone number, location, location address in Plymouth and the estimated number of participants.
- Choose the age of audience and type of request from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the preferred date and time frame, then click "Confirm Details."
After you have confirmed details, you will receive a follow-up email acknowledging your request (the form is powered by a tool called SeeClickFix, which will ask applicants to set up an account). An additional email will follow once the request has been processed.