Unintentional injuries kill and disable more children than crime, drugs and disease combined. They are the number one health risk for school age children today. Visit them to get complimentary curriculum, educational ideas, coloring books and parent/children activities.
- Safety & Injury Prevention Information in Six Languages
- Home Safety Council
- McGruff Program
- National Fire Protection Association
- Sparky the Fire Dog
- National Crime Prevention Council
- Buckle Up Kids Campaign
- Safe-a-Rooni Campaign
- Safe Kids Coalition
- United State Fire Administration
- Tricks of Child Predators
- Get Out and Stay Out
- Be Safe Activity Sheet
- Tell a Trusted Adult
- Preventing Crimes Against Children
- Fun Safety Placemat
- Wear a helmet when rollerblading, skateboarding, or biking.
- Wear a life jacket when boating or fishing near the shore.
- Always play with a buddy and let your parents know where you’ll be playing.
- Buckle up every time that you ride in a car. Kids 4 - 8 years old should use booster seats when riding in a vehicle.
- Never play with matches, lighters or fire.
- Walk on the sidewalk not the street, and look both ways before crossing the road.
- Tell a grown up if you find or see a gun. Stay away from guns and bullets.
- Make and practice a home fire escape plan.
- Only take medicine from a grown-up that you trust.
- Dial 911 in an emergency.
Plymouth Fire Department, Outreach and Education
Plymouth Public Safety Building | 3400 Plymouth Boulevard | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5120 | firstname.lastname@example.org