Wayzata East Middle School Pool, 12000 Ridgemount Ave W
When: Listed Fridays, 6:45-8:30pm (Schedule subject to change.)
Dates: April 12, 26 | May 3, 10, 17
Cost: $5/individual or child, $15/family of four
Lap lane available.
- Non-swimmers/children under 35” must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/adults must directly supervise children six and under.
- A swim test is required before the children can use the deep end and diving board.
- No water wings/inflatables
- Noodles and life jackets are allowed
- Schedule subject to change
Enjoy the pool with your group, club or organization.
- Fee = $95/hour, includes 2 lifeguards. Large groups will be charged for additional guards.
- Rentals are dependent upon pool and lifeguard availability.
- No Sunday rentals.
- Call 763-509-5200 for availability and booking at least two weeks in advance.
As a Red Cross authorized provider, Plymouth offers swim lessons year-round for ages 6-months to adult. Our instructors and Lifeguards are Red Cross Certified. For level descriptions , including lesson times, check out our Activities Guide.
Become a Lifeguard or Water Safety Aide
Become certified in American Red Cross Lifeguarding and First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer. This is a blended learning class that includes both classroom and in-water days, as well as an online portion to complete.
Pre-requisite: 15 years of age by the last day of class and the following skills:
- Swim 300 yards demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing. Front crawl, breaststroke or a combination of both.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only, hands placed under armpits.
- Swim 20 yards, surface dive 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound brick, return to surface and swim 20 yards back to start within 1 minute 40 seconds.
Check back for upcoming class offerings.
Water Safety Aide
School-year apprentice program for those interested in assisting swim instructors and possible future employment with the Plymouth’s Aquatic Program (must be 14 yrs old and complete 20 volunteer hours to apply).
Medicine Lake West Beach
1920 W. Medicine Lake Dr.
CLOSED for the season.
Parkers Lake Beach
15505 County Rd 6
CLOSED for the season.
Medicine Lake East Beach - closed for construction