Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' button to receive an email when a new edition of the Senior Grapevine is available.
Plymouth Senior Program offers trips, clubs, education classes, fitness, arts/crafts and more. The current course offerings can be found in the Parks & Recreation Guide. The Senior Grapevine, (PDF) a newsletter highlighting senior programs, trips and special events is published monthly. Additional information is available at the Plymouth Creek Center, the main hub for senior programs and activities.
Clubs & Focus Groups
*All Senior Groups/Clubs at the Plymouth Creek Center have been cancelled through Labor Day.
Join with others in clubs and groups (PDF) to meet people with common interests from 500 cards to current events to woodcarving.These groups meet on a regular basis at the Plymouth Creek Center.
Plymouth Pedalers Biking Club
*All rides are cancelled through Labor Day.
The Plymouth Pedalers Bicycle Club is sponsored by Plymouth Parks & Recreation. The club is made up of two groups; Regular and Lite. You choose the level to match your interest and capability. The Pedalers newsletter provides additional information on the group and rides being planned. Each ride has a leader and a sweep. Leaders carry a two-way radio to make it easier to keep the group together to enhance safety. All schedules include ride difficulty and trail type information in each ride description.
Regular Group rides consist of 18 to 25 miles. Lite Group rides consist of about 10-15 miles. Each participant needs to fill out a Registration/Waiver Form to be kept on file before they can ride with the group.
Plymouth Parks and Recreation offers Senior Outreach Services in collaboration with Senior Community Services and provides assistance with a variety of needs:
- Senior Outreach - by appointment. Call 612-770-7005.
- Caregiver Coaching - by appointment, Call 612-770-7005.
- Caregiver Support Group - meets the third Wednesday of each month 10-11:30 a.m.
- HOME (Household and Outside Maintenance) - Call 952-746-4046.
- Tax preparation services have been cancelled. Offered February - mid April by AARP. This service is by appointment only. Appointments will be taken after January 1 for the upcoming tax season.
- Transportation services are available for seniors in the community.