Plymouth's trails make it easy to get from neighborhoods to commercial areas and to many picturesque areas like Medicine Lake and Parkers Lake. The city works with other jurisdictions to link city trails to those in neighboring communities and regional trails. Information about snow removal.
On-Trail Safety Information
- All motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Travel on the right and provide audible warning to pass on the left. Unless otherwise posted, pedestrians have the right of way.
- Tell friends the route you'll be taking and travel with a partner.
- Wear reflective clothing or items and carry a whistle or noisemaker.
- Do not enter a crosswalk if a vehicle is approaching.
- Pedestrians should always use caution on plowed sidewalks and trails in the winter, as there may be slippery patches.
- Remember to ride with traffic on the right side of the road.
- Wear a bike helmet and reflective clothing. Make sure to have bike reflectors and lights.
- Follow the rules of the road. Obey traffic signs and use turn signals.
- If a bicycle lane is provided, it must be used whenever possible.
- No more than two bicycles may ride side-by-side in a single lane.