Plymouth Parks & Recreation has over eighty 14’ x 14’ community garden plots available to reserve. Plots are divided by a one foot walkway of wood chips between each plot. The plots are located at 1145 Shenandoah Lane N.
- January 1 – January 31: Returning gardeners may reserve up to two (2) past garden plots.
- February 1 – February 28: New gardeners may reserve up to two (2) garden plots.
- March 1 – June 15: Gardeners may reserve additional unclaimed garden plots. First come, first serve.
- Mid-May: Garden to open, dependent on weather & soil conditions.
- June 15: Any unplanted gardens will be offered to waiting list gardeners.
- July, August & September 1: City to inspect gardens for garden neglect.
- Mid-October: Gardens to close, dependent on weather & soil conditions.
WebTrac - online registration