Warming houses open for the season on December 17, 2018. Lights remain on until 9 p.m. at Bass Lake Playfield, Oakwood Playfield, Plymouth Creek Playfield, Ridgemount Playfield and Zachary Playfield. Some locations have multiple rinks, which may be designated for hockey or recreational skating.
Regular Rink Hours
Monday-Friday, 5-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 2-7 p.m.
– Robbinsdale: Dec. 24-Jan. 4 (Plymouth Creek and Zachary)
– Wayzata: Dec. 24-Jan. 2 (Oakwood, Ridgemount and Parkers Lake)
|Christmas Eve (Dec. 24)||Noon-5 p.m.|
|Christmas Day (Dec. 25)||Closed|
|New Year's Eve (Dec. 31)||Noon-5 p.m.|
|New Year's Day (Jan. 1)||2-7 p.m.|
|Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 21)||2-7 p.m.|
|Presidents Day (Feb. 18)||2-7 p.m.|
Note: All rinks return to regular hours after Jan. 2.Rink Closures
Warming house sites close when:
- The temp is -10 or below, when the wind chill is -25 or below, or the ice is deemed unsafe/unskatable.
- Some rinks have scheduled activities posted on site. More info is available by calling 763-509-5205.
Weather Hotline: 763-509-5205
Warming House & Ice Rink Closure Policy (PDF)
Rinks are available to rent before or after normal operating hours. No rentals during open regular rink hours. Allow at least 10 days notice when requesting a rink. Tax not included in prices below.
|Rink and Warming House||$47/hour|
|Rink and Lights||$61/hour|
|Rink, Warming House and Lights||$77/hour|
Outdoor Skating Rinks
The parks below have outdoor skating rinks, complete with staffed warming houses.
- Bass Lake warming house is not staffed.
- Weather permitting, the city will maintain an ice rink through the month of January on the Plymouth Creek Center’s Millennium Garden pond, 14800 34th Ave. N.
|Bass Lake Playfield||5450 Northwest Blvd.|
Plymouth, MN 55442
|Oakwood Playfield||1700 County Road 101|
Plymouth, MN 55447
|Plymouth Creek Playfield||3625 Fernbrook Lane N.|
Plymouth, MN 55446
|Ridgemount Playfield||11950 Ridgemount Ave. W.|
Plymouth, MN 55441
|Zachary Playfield||4355 Zachary Lane N.|
Plymouth, MN 55442