About the Memorial
The Plymouth Veterans Memorial, near the Hilde Performance Center, is a place to remember and honor those who have served our country in the United States armed forces. It includes a memorial wall, a seating area, a water feature, walkways and manicured landscaping.
Submit Names for Memorial Wall
All veterans are welcome to be included on the memorial wall. To be included, an application must be completed and submitted with a fee of $175. Download the Veterans Memorial Application and Guidelines.
Please send applications and payment to:
City of Plymouth Parks & Recreation
3400 Plymouth Blvd.
Plymouth, MN 55447.
Guidelines for eligibility include:
- The veteran named must hold an honorable discharge or a discharge under honorable conditions such as medical, family emergency, etc.
- Completed applications must be submitted with official proof of service (e.g. Undeleted Certified DD Form 214). Visit the National Archives for a printable proof of service form or to download a SF180 form to request proof directly from the National Archives. Photocopies of the original or certified documents will not be accepted.
- Veterans do not need to reside in Plymouth, MN to be included in this memorial.
- The veteran listed must have served in the U.S. military.
- Veterans may have served in wartime or peacetime, been full service or a reserve and may be deceased or living.
- Requests should be submitted to the City of Plymouth Parks and Recreation Department. Verification and final approvals will be provided by the Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Committee.
- Engraving will be done once each year at a designated time.
- The wall has room to recognize up to 1,300 service members.
- Name placement on the wall will be determined by the City of Plymouth.
Engraving on the Veterans Memorial wall will occur one time per year.
Please feel free to call the Parks and Recreation Department with any questions regarding the memorial at 763-509-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.