- Plymouth Dog Park (Year-Round)
- 4 Paws Dog Park (Year-Round)
- Happy Tails Dog Park (Seasonal), within hockey rink
Plymouth Dog Park contains a new fenced area for small dogs. The off-leash area is bordered by private property. Please respect the surrounding neighbors and keep your pets within the confines of the off-leash area.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be leashed prior to entering and leaving the park. Owners must carry a leash for each dog at all times.
- Collars are to be worn at all times. No pincher or spiked collars.
- Dogs may not be left unattended and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Dogs must be healthy, fully immunized, de-wormed and wearing ID tags.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted in the park.
- Owners must pick up and dispose of feces. No littering. Place all trash in receptacles.
- Users of the park do so at their own risk. The city is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the off leash area.
- The city is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen property.
- In case of emergency, including a dog bite or unsafe behavior, call 911 immediately. For all other issues, call 763-509-5950.
Download the Plymouth Dog Park brochure (PDF).
As of 2010, dogs need not be licensed in Plymouth.