2020 Plymouth Farmers Market
Dates: Wednesdays, June 17-Sept. 30
Time: 2:30-6:30 p.m.
Location: Parkers Lake Playfield, 15500 County Road 6, Plymouth
The Plymouth Farmers Market features a variety of vendors who sell fresh, locally grown produce and prepared foods, including fruits, vegetables, fresh bread, oils and vinegars, honey and maple syrup, ice cream, meats, sauces, flowers and more.
Note: This year's market has been modified due to COVID-19.
This year's market will be modified due to COVID-19. The market will have a designated entrance and exit and customers should follow all directional signage.
Rules & Reminders
Participants are asked to wash their hands, practice social distancing, exercise patience and observe the following market rules/reminders:
- Dogs are not allowed at the market, with the exception of service dogs
- The Farmers Market begins promptly at 2:30 p.m. No early purchases are allowed.
- Some vendors offer credit card payments, but please bring cash for those who do not
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice social distancing (stay at least 6 feet from others)
- Attendees must wash hands before entering the market (wash stations will be available at the market)
- Follow directional arrows and wait patiently for your turn to get items
- Please shop with your eyes – allow vendors to handle the items
- Masks are recommended
- Recommendation: only one person per household should shop
Note: The 2020 Plymouth Farmers Market will not include food donations, prize drawings, musicians or children's activities.
Farmers Market Vendor Pre-Sale
New this year: Some Plymouth Farmers Market vendors offer pre-sale options for customers to minimize contact at the market. Vendors offering pre-sale options are listed in a Google Docs spreadsheet.
Note: The information listed is subject to change.
Newsletters are sent out weekly via email during the outdoor Plymouth Farmers Market season. They may feature upcoming market information, recipes or health benefits regarding foods offered at the market and more. Sign up to receive Farmers Market Newsletter emails.
Farmers Market Newsletter Archive
New! The Personal Shopper Program will provide to those at a higher risk on market days from 3:30-5:30pm. Market staff are available to complete your shopping list and deliver items back to your vehicle.
- Please park at the designated parking spots across from the market entrance
- Call 763-244-9642 for a personal shopper. (This number will only be used during our market hours.)
Thank You, Sponsors
Plymouth Parks and Recreation team would like to extend a huge thank you to the department's 2020 sponsors:
- Kyle Vitense State Farm
- TCF Bank