Plymouth is committed to being a partner with business. Whether a company needs a place to get started or the tools to continue a successful path, Plymouth offers a range of resources that support growth.
Open to Business
Open to Business is a partnership between the City of Plymouth, Hennepin County and the Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers. Open to Business offers walk-in consultations 1-4 p.m. the second Monday of each month at Plymouth City Hall, 3400 Plymouth Blvd.
Those in need of capital can apply for an Open to Business loan through MCCD. Loans range up to $25,000 for startup businesses, with a typical repayment term of three to five years. Larger loans are available for established businesses.
Open to Business can help with:
- Business plan development
- Financial projections
- Licensing and regulatory assistance
- Loan packaging and financing
- Legal references
Contact Open to Business Program Manager/Business Advisor Rob Smolund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-843-3260.
Talent and Facility Assistance
Plymouth is plugged in to resources through Hennepin County and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (Minnesota DEED).
Programs available to qualifying Plymouth businesses include:
- Minnesota Investment Fund (facility infrastructure and job creation)
- Minnesota Job Creation Fund (job creation)
- Innovative Business Development Fund (job creation for qualified innovative business)
- Minnesota Apprenticeship Initiative (creation of apprenticeship programs)
- Economic Gardening (growing small companies to large companies)
- Business Recycling Program (start or improve recycling programs)
Danette Parr | Economic Development Manager
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
O: 763-509-5056 | email@example.com