Find out when particular pending applications (PDF) will go to the Planning Commission and City Council. This listing of applications also indicates the name of the applicant, briefly describes the request, notes the property location and identifies the planner assigned to review the application.
The zoning ordinance requires that the city post development signs on sites that are the subject of certain development applications. For details on where signs are required, refer to section 21022 of the ordinance. Click here to see where development signs currently posted signs are located.
Forms, Fees and Checklists
To aid residents, businesses and developers in preparing requests for development, the Planning Division has prepared:
- An application form (PDF);
- A listing of individual application fees (PDF);
- Application checklists for every type of application
- Administrative Permit -Temporary Events & Sales (PDF)
- Administrative Permit (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit (PDF)
- Final Plat (PDF)
- Home Occupation License (PDF)
- Interim Use Permit (PDF)
- Land Use Guide Plan Amendment (PDF)
- Plan Modification (PDF)
- Pre-Application Sketch Review (PDF)
- PUD General Plan & Amendments (PDF)
- PUD Final Plan (PDF)
- Preliminary Plat (PDF)
- Rezoning (PDF)
- Site Improvement Performance Agreement (SIPA) & Worksheet (PDF)
- Site Plan (PDF)
- Subdivision Code Variance (PDF)
- Variance (PDF)
- Wetland Reclassification (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment (PDF); and
- A development review flowchart (PDF) that identifies all the steps in the application review process.
For more information, contact the planning division at the number listed below.
Plymouth City Hall |3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5450 | F 763-509-5407 | firstname.lastname@example.org