Sewer & Water Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Plymouth requires a sewer and water permit for any connection, disconnection, modification or repair to the city municipal sanitary sewer or water service distribution system.

Permits and inspection of individual sewage treatment systems (SEPTIC) are administered & enforced by Hennepin County.

Water meters are issued as part of a plumbing permit.


Visit the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry's License Lookup page to see state contractor licensing information.


My Property Info
Click the "My Property Info' button to obtain permit and inspection history by property.

To schedule an inspection, please contact the city between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and until 6 p.m. on Tuesdays.

Building Inspection Division
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5430 | F 763-509-5407 | Inspection Scheduling: 763-509-5449 |

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer