A conditional use permit and a moving permit is required for any new or existing building moved into or within Plymouth city limits.
A moving permit is required for a building moved out of or through the city.
A building permit may be required for the relocation of structures within the same lot. (Contact the Building Inspection Division at 763-509-5430.)
- Application Form/Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Application Form (PDF)
- Planning and Zoning Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Moving Information Sheet (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance: View Section 21140 for Building Relocation
- City Code: View Section 415 for Moving Buildings
To schedule an inspection, please contact the city between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and until 6 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Building Inspection Division
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5430 | F 763-509-5407 |
Inspection Scheduling: 763-509-5449 | email@example.com