Making safety or energy-efficiency home improvements? We may be able to help.
The Plymouth Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA) offers a zero interest deferred loan up to $40,000 for low and moderate income households to maintain, repair and improve their homes in the City of Plymouth.
- Eligible improvements include repairs necessary to make your home a safer, more energy efficient place to live. This includes new roofs, siding, windows, electrical, plumbing, heating and insulation.
- Program guidelines and income requirements are subject to change.
- You must be a Plymouth resident and own your home.
- You must be current on mortgage payments, deed payments, property taxes, homeowners insurance and home owners association dues (if applicable).
- Your household income must not exceed the maximum income limits by household size. This is based on your gross earnings and includes all income, including wages, child support, alimony, etc. Income limits are revised yearly.
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
- Home Rehabilitation Application (PDF)
- Authorization & Data Privacy (PDF)
- Rehabilitation Brochure (PDF)
- Rehabilitation Guidelines (PDF)
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5410 | F 763-509-5407 | firstname.lastname@example.org