This form is for current utility customers who wish to discontinue service. The City reads meters on Tuesdays and Fridays. You will receive a final bill two to three weeks after the closing date or lease end date.
To discontinue utility service in Plymouth, fill out the form below with the following instructions.
- Enter the address for the current utility service location and click "Confirm Location."
- Select "No Photo."
- Leave Description text box blank.
- Select whether you are the current owner, current tenant or other from the drop-down menu.
- Select whether you are selling the property, renting to a tenant or foreclosure from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the closing date or lease end date.
- Enter the property address, legal name, forwarding address, email address and phone number for the account.
After you have confirmed details, you will receive a follow-up email acknowledging your request (the form is powered by a tool called SeeClickFix, which will ask applicants to set up an account). An additional email will follow once the application has been processed.