COVID-19 Notice: Community health and safety is our priority. As a precaution, city offices/facilities have closed and some events have been canceled. Read more.

Special Assessments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special assessments pay for improvements that benefit a property such as street reconstruction, mill and overlay, water and sanitary sewer water mains, sidewalk improvements. Special assessment also are used to recoup delinquent payments such as utilities, diseased tree removal and weed eradication.

Special assessment information can be searched through the Plymouth Property Info webpage.

Finance Division – Special Assessments
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5333 |