The Plymouth transit staff posts rider alerts on this area of the website to keep riders informed of changes to bus routes or other transit news. Paper versions of rider alerts are also distributed on all affected Plymouth Metrolink buses.
Rider Alert: Plymouth Metrolink schedules impacted by measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Following the Minnesota Department of Health’s recommendation to reduce the frequency of large gatherings and promote social distancing, Plymouth Metrolink will operate with reduced service beginning Wednesday, March 25. These changes are in effect until further notice.
Routes 772,777,793,791,771,740,741 and 742 will not operate.
Route 740, 741 and 742 passengers should take Route 747 to the TCF headquarters on Xenium Lane and take Dial-A-Ride on-demand service to their final destinations in Plymouth. Another option is to take Metro Transit’s Route 645 to Ridgedale Mall. From there, Dial-A-Ride service can be arranged to bring passengers to their final destinations in Plymouth.
Route 772 and 777 passengers can take Route 774 at Station 73 Park and Ride or Dunkirk Park and Ride.
Route 776 will operate the following trips:
- From Vicksburg Lane/County Road 47 to downtown Minneapolis – 5:56 a.m., 6:48 a.m., 7:50 a.m.
- From downtown Minneapolis to Vicksburg Lane/County Road 47 – 3:34 p.m., 4:03 p.m., 4:43 p.m., 5:06 p.m.
Route 790 will operate the following trips:
- From Quinwood Lane/Bass Lake Road to downtown Minneapolis – 5:43 a.m., 6:12 a.m., 6:42 a.m., 7:17 a.m.
- From downtown Minneapolis to Quinwood Lane/Bass Lake Road – 3:40 p.m., 4:10 p.m., 4:50 p.m., 5:47 p.m.
Route 747 will operate the following trips:
- From downtown Minneapolis to TCF headquarters in Plymouth – 6:08 a.m., 6:24 a.m., 7:15 a.m.
- From TCF headquarters in Plymouth to downtown Minneapolis – 3:28 p.m., 4:18 p.m., 6:23 p.m.
Route 774 will operate the following trips:
- From Dunkirk Park and Ride to the University of Minnesota – 6:17 a.m., 6:47 a.m., 7:17 a.m., 7:47 a.m.
- From the University of Minnesota to Dunkirk Park and Ride – 3:01 p.m., 3:42 p.m., 4:40 p.m., 5:50 p.m.
Route 795 will operate the following trips:
- From the University of Minnesota to Nathan Lane Park and Ride – 12:01 p.m., 2:01 p.m.
If any of the above schedule changes create difficulties, or if assistance is needed, please contact Plymouth Metrolink at 763-509-5535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order a Dial-A-Ride shuttle, download the free TransLoc app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. Riders can also schedule Dial-A-Ride by calling 763-559-5057. More information is available at the Metrolink Dial-A-Ride webpage.
During this time, only one passenger will be transported per Dial-A-Ride shuttle. Additionally, if there appears to be 10 or more riders on an express or reverse route bus, passengers are encouraged to practice social distancing and wait until the next available bus.
Commonly touched surfaces on Plymouth Metrolink buses are sanitized at the end of each service shift.
Current COVID-19 Information
Stay tuned to the following websites for up-to-date information regarding the spread of coronavirus.
If you require an interpreter for this message, contact Transit Administrator Nur Kasin at 763-509-5013 or email@example.com.
Questions about Plymouth Metrolink? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-509-5535.