COVID-19 Notice: Community health and safety is our priority. As a precaution, city offices/facilities have closed and some events have been canceled. Read more.

News & Updates

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Check out what's new in Plymouth – including upcoming events, city news, municipal programs and services, and important seasonal reminders.

City seeks applicants for commissions and committees

Post Date:10/07/2019 1:23 pm
GavelThe City of Plymouth is accepting applications from Plymouth residents for committee and commission seats that advise the City Council, as well as for local watershed districts. Applications are due Friday, Nov. 8. 

The City Council will interview applicants and make appointments later this year for terms beginning in early 2020.

The city may have openings on the Environmental Quality Committee, Housing and Redevelopment Authority, Planning Commission, and Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission. 

The City Council will also appoint residents to represent Plymouth on three watershed management organizations – Bassett Creek Watershed Management Commission, Elm Creek Watershed Management Commission and Shingle Creek Watershed Management Commission. 

To download an application or for more information about each group, including regular meeting times, visit or call City Clerk Sandy Engdahl at 763-509-5080.
Return to full list >>