Music in Plymouth
- Date: 07/02/2019 5:30 pm
- Location: Hilde Performance Center
3500 Plymouth Blvd.
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447
Save the date for the 47th annual Music in Plymouth Tuesday, July 2 at the Hilde Performance Center.
Plymouth’s summer classic promises an evening of free musical entertainment in a beautiful outdoor setting, presented by the Plymouth Civic League. Entertainment begins at 5: 30 p.m., and the evening culminates with a world-class performance by the Minnesota Orchestra and a spectacular fireworks display.
Entertainment begins at 5:30 p.m. with a variety of local favorites. The schedule below is subject to change.
- 5:40-6:40 p.m. – Southside Aces
- 6:40-7 p.m. – Family activities and roving entertainment
- 7-8 p.m. – Scottie Miller Band
- 8-8:30 p.m. – Drawings and announcements
- 8:30-9:30 p.m. – Minnesota Orchestra
- 9:10-10 p.m. – Heart & Soul Drum Academy
- 10:05 p.m. – Fireworks
The event features roving entertainment, including a visit from the Minnesota Zoomobile, the Medicine Show Music Company and the Heart of the Beast Puppet & Mask Theater. Attractions also include face painting, Uncle Sam, and balloon, tattoo and crazy hair artists. Attendees should bring cash for food truck purchases.
Free Shuttle Service
Free shuttle bus service begins at 5 p.m. and runs throughout the event. Shuttles run from the following locations and parking at these sites is free.
- West Lutheran High School, 3350 Harbor Lane N.
- Plymouth Creek Elementary School, 16005 41st Ave. N.
For more details or to learn how residents can support this event, visit musicinplymouth.org.