- Date: 09/25/2019 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Parkers Lake Playfield
15500 County Road 6
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447
The 2019 Plymouth Farmers Market will be held 2:30-6:30 p.m. every Wednesday through Oct. 9 at the Parkers Lake Playfield parking lot, 15500 County Road 6.
More than 20 vendors provide fresh, locally grown produce and foods. Musical performances, children's activities and theme nights are held throughout the season. Please bring cash and reusable bags. Dogs are not allowed at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Upcoming Plymouth Farmers Market Events
Sept. 25: Theme day: Public Safety Day with Plymouth Police and Fire departments. Interfaith Outreach and Community Partners at the Community Table.
- Meet Plymouth firefighters and police officers
- Explore a fire truck
- Learn about public safety programs and services, including:
- Get stickers and temporary tattoos
- Enter a drawing for a private tour of the Plymouth Police Department and a picture with a K9
Oct. 2: Musician Brad Cattadoris and Extension Master Gardener Program from Hennepin County at the Community Table.