Plymouth Arts Fair
- Date: 11/17/2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Plymouth Creek Center
14800 34th Ave. N.
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447
Support more than 30 local and regional artists while they display, demonstrate and sell their artwork at the Plymouth Arts Fair, Nov. 17-18 at the Plymouth Creek Center.
Enjoy entertainment for the entire family, including a special children’s activity area on Saturday. Talented musicians will also perform throughout the two-day event.
Saturday, November 17, 10am-5pm
- 11am-1pm - free children's art activity
- 10am-1pm - Music Performances by Greenwood Tree
- Greenwood Tree's unique sound is a blend of lively traditional Celtic-flavored jigs and reels, sweet waltzes and American Folk songs with melodies deftly traded between instruments.
- 2pm-5pm Music Performances by DD & Me - Acoustic Folk Duo
Sunday, November 18, 11am-4pm
- 11am-1pm Music Performances by MK 7 I - Acoustic Folk Duo
- 2pm-4pm Music Performances by Heart of a Tinman
- Heart of a Tinman husband and wife duo play current and past pop and rock hits in fresh new arrangements on unusual instruments. They capture the essence and feel of those heavily-produced songs on only a few rudimentary instruments.
For more information, call 763-509-5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.