Special events bring the community together. The Plymouth Parks and Recreation Department holds a variety of community events throughout the year, including concerts, theater, water ski shows, parades, performances and more. View the 2019 Special Events Brochure (PDF) for a list of year-round events.
Plymouth Sings Finalists
Ages 15-25 Category
- Sara Shiff – Winner of Plymouth Sings, advancing to Minnesota Sings
- Cassandra Hultgren – Runner-up, advancing to Minnesota Sings
- Donatella Pompeo and Colleen Bur – Plymouth Sings finalists
Ages 26+ Category
- Ruthie Tabone – Winner of Plymouth Sings, advancing to Minnesota Sings
- Divya Mogilsetty – Runner-up, advancing to Minnesota Sings
- Jun Xue and Brianna Schweigert – Plymouth Sings finalists
Entertainment in the Parks
Get outside and enjoy the warmth of summer at Plymouth's parks. Free concerts, theater performances, water ski shows and other activities are set for Plymouth this summer as part of the city’s annual Entertainment in the Parks series.
Entertainment in the Parks events in June are as follows:
- 7 p.m. Thursday, June 13 – Plymouth Sings & Six Appeal, Hilde Performance Center
- 7 p.m. Thursday, June 20 – Percolators, Hilde Performance Center
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 25 – Shockwaves Water Ski Show, Parkers Lake Park
- 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 26 – Happy Birthday America Parade, Hilde Performance Center
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 26 – Alpha Bits Band (following the Happy Birthday America Parade), Hilde Performance Center
- 7 p.m. Thursday, June 27 – Plymouth Concert Band, Hilde Performance Center
Entertainment in the Parks is sponsored by TCF Bank. Download the 2019 Entertainment in the Parks schedule (PDF) or view the calendar listings below.
Calendar of Events
Plymouth Wedding Open House
- Date: 02/22/2018 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Plymouth Creek Center
14800 34th Ave. N.
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447
Please join us for an evening of vendors, food, ideas & wedding planning!
What is an Open House?
It's a great way to start your wedding planning! It's a totally free event, open to couples, no matter what venue you choose to host your wedding day.
You'll be able to come and go as you please while you taste catering samples and engage with vendors.