Special Council Meeting (Virtual)
- Date: 06/09/2020 5:00 pm
COVID-19 Notice: Meeting to be Held Virtually
As a precaution aimed at slowing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), this meeting will be held virtually only. Plymouth City Hall will be closed (no in-person meeting will take place). The meeting will be held via Zoom webinar/conference call.
To listen via phone call or watch the meeting via Zoom, you must obtain the password by emailing City Clerk Sandy Engdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email her at least one hour prior to meeting to obtain the password (to ensure she receives your email).
- Listen to the meeting via phone call: 312-626-6799 – Obtain password by emailing the City Clerk
- Use Zoom to watch the meeting: https://zoom.us/join
- Meeting ID: 898 2029 4062
- Obtain password by emailing the City Clerk
Written comments: Written comments may be submitted for inclusion in the Council packet by emailing email@example.com.
- Access requirements for drive-through restaurants
- Budget goals