The 2014 Plymouth Farmers Market will be held every Wednesday from June 18 through Oct. 1, from 2:30-6:30 p.m., at the Plymouth Ice Center parking lot, 3650 Plymouth Blvd.
Previous calendar events for the Plymouth Farmers Market incorrectly listed the date of the final market for the season. The last market for the season will be Oct. 1. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Every week, be sure to check out great local musicians.
- Children's activities and theme nights will be provided throughout the season.
- Enter your name in for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket-located at the information table.
- Bring cash, please. An ATM is located inside the Ice Center.
- Bring reusable bags and help keep the market a green place.
- Please, no dogs at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Thank you and enjoy the Market!
Food Shelf Donations
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners will accept perishable and nonperishable food donations at the Plymouth Farmers Market. To donate, bring nonperishable items from home, or perishable/nonperishable items purchased at the Plymouth Farmers Market to the information table.
Download the 2014 list of vendors.
For any questions, contact the Market Manager Jessie Koch, 763-509-5223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A community table is available to charity and non-profit organizations for fund-raising, promotional, and educational purposes. To apply please contact the Market Manager at least two weeks in advance to the market date/s you would like to attend.
Musicians interested in performing call 763-509-5223 or email for further information.
Check out our online newsletter.
- Newsletter - Week of Oct. 1, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Sept. 24, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Sept. 17, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Sept. 10, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Sept. 3, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Aug. 27, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Aug. 20, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Aug. 13, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of Aug. 6, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of July 30, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of July 23, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of July 16, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of July 9, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of July 2, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of June 25, 2014
- Newsletter - Week of June 18, 2014
Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' to receive email updates for the Farmers Market.