The Plymouth Fire Department will host its Annual Open House on Sat., Oct. 13, at Fire Station III, 3300 Dunkirk Ln., noon-3 p.m., rain or shine.
Families will have a chance to experience the world of emergency service providers through demonstrations, displays and hands-on activities. Attendees can:
- Last chance to buy a new bike helmet. Closeout prices range from $5-15.
- Try the Fire Department’s thermal imaging cameras, a life saving technology used in search and rescue operations.
- Shoot water from a fire hose.
- See North Memorial’s Aircare Helicopter.
- Meet firefighters, paramedics, and emergency service providers.
Pumpkins will be available this year. Kids who bring in a drawing of their home fire escape plan, a fire safety poster, or a non-perishable food item can enter a drawing to win a fire truck ride to Cold Stone Creamery to enjoy complimentary ice cream treats with their family.
For more information on the open house, call the Plymouth Fire Department at 763-509-5198.