Make a Difference - Volunteer!
You can join the more than 1,500 volunteers who extend city resources through community volunteerism. By volunteering, you will learn about all that Plymouth has to offer and meet some remarkable people who share the same interests as you. The 2013 Annual Report (PDF) is available to view.
- Share your talents.
- Develop new skills.
- Enhance your resume.
- Feel good about giving back to the community.
Volunteer Mission Statement
The mission of Volunteer Services is to strengthen our community by:
- Providing unique opportunities for local residents to contribute to city government;
- Facilitating active partnerships between city staff and community members;
- Enriching city programs and services through volunteer involvement and participation; and
- Helping citizens become more familiar with city programs, services and issues.
Summer Teen Volunteer
The Summer Teen Volunteer Program is an excellent opportunity for teens 14 and older to learn leadership skills and gain valuable experience working with children. Teens assist with summer recreation programs, including playgrounds, day camp, sports, art, music and more. The application (PDF) is due Friday, May 2.