The Recycling Drop-Off Center is available to all Plymouth residents and Plymouth small businesses to drop off recyclable materials. It is located next to the Plymouth Maintenance Facility, 14900 23rd Avenue North. The site is not open to the general public.
Daily, including holidays.
Drop-Off Center Guidelines
The items listed below are accepted and are the same materials collected for curbside recycling:
- Boxes, flattened
- Metal food and beverage cans
- Glass bottles and jars
- Plastic bottles, jugs, and containers up to 9 inches wide
- Clear plastic produce and deli containers
- Milk, juice and broth cartons
- Plastic bags of any size-please empty recycables out of plastic bags and take bags with you
- No trash or bulky items
Do not leave any material at this site that is not in the list of Materials Accepted. The site is monitored and video recorded. Individuals who dispose of unacceptable material at the site are subject to a $700 fine and other costs for damages, and may be required to remove the materials.
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5906 | F 763-509-5510 | TDD 763-509-5065 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recycling Information Line: 763-509-5513