Local athletic associations (PDF) provide additional opportunities for area youth in a variety of sports. All associations conduct their own registrations for activities and should be contacted directly for more information. See the highlighted PDF for contact information.
Playing league sports is a great way to stay in shape and socialize. Plymouth offers adult sports leagues for basketball, volleyball, Kickball, softball, golf, and soccer. Check the recreation guide, Plymouth Parks & Recreation Guide, for listings of adult sports or browse online. Please note that online registration is not available for many team sports.
Adult Sports Programs
- League Roster (for officiated leagues)
- Open Gym - Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball, Pickleball
- Women's Golf League
- Softball League 2017 (pdf)
- Softball Tournament Flyer (pdf)
- Softball Rules and Policies (pdf)
- Spring Sports Flyer (pdf)
Youth Sports Programs