The Plymouth Creek Center (PCC) is nestled on the edge of the Millennium Garden, one of Plymouth's most beautiful parks. The center provides a gathering place for groups to celebrate special events, enjoy cultural and educational pursuits, and partake in a wide variety of other social and recreational activities.
The Plymouth Creek Center Fieldhouse also hosts a variety of events, including indoor walking and jogging during the winter months.
The Plymouth Creek Center is a popular site for weddings, receptions, banquets and meetings.
- Rental Rates (PDF)
- Wedding Rental Information and Fees (PDF)
- Wedding Rental Application (PDF)
- Event Rental Information - party, corporate (PDF)
- Room Rental Application - Non Wedding (PDF)
- 2016 Plymouth Room Weekend Availability (PDF)
- 2017 Plymouth Room Weekend Availability (PDF)
The Knot Best of Weddings 2010 Pick
We are proud that Plymouth Creek Center has been rated by local brides and voted The Knot Best of Weddings 2010 Pick.
Location & Contact
Plymouth Creek Center | 14800 34th Ave. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5280 | F 763-509-5290 | firstname.lastname@example.org