2018 Outdoor Farmers Market
The outdoor Plymouth Farmers Market is held every Wednesday, June 27-Oct. 10, from 2:30-6:30 p.m., at the Parkers Lake Playfield parking lot, 15500 County Road 6.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods
- Check out great local musicians performing
- Enter for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket, located at the information table
- Bring cash
- Bring reusable bags and help keep the market a green place
- No dogs allowed at the market, with the exception of service dogs
Thank you and enjoy the market.
- Summer Market Vendor Application & Handbook (PDF)
- Community Table Application (PDF)
- Musician Application (PDF)
Food Shelf Donations
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners will accept perishable and nonperishable food donations at the Plymouth Farmers Market. To donate, bring nonperishable items from home, or perishable/nonperishable items purchased at the Plymouth Farmers Market to the information table.
A community table is available to charity and non-profit organizations for fund-raising, promotional, and educational purposes. To apply please contact the Market Manager at least two weeks in advance to the market date/s you would like to attend. Community Table Application(PDF)
Weekly Farmers Market Newsletters
Newsletters are produced weekly during the outdoor Plymouth Farmers Market season. They feature upcoming market events, a vendor spotlight and recipes or health information regarding a variety of foods offered at the market.
Aug. 8, 2018 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
Aug. 1, 2018 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
July 25, 2018 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
July 18, 2018 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
July 11, 2018 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)
June 27, 2018 Farmers Market Newsletter (PDF)