Listed below are the licenses issued by the City Clerk Division. Because many of licenses require background investigations and/or City Council approval, we recommend that you submit your application and payment 10-20 days prior to when you want to begin your activity. The city does not issue general business licenses.
- Amusement License Application Form (PDF)
- Fireworks License Application Form (PDF)
- Peddler License Application Form (for profit) (PDF)
- Solicitor Application for Non-Profit Groups Application Form (PDF)
- Refuse Hauler License Application Form (PDF)
- Target & Trap Shoot License Application Form (PDF)
- Tobacco License Application Form (PDF)
All liquor license applications, with the exception of temporary liquor licenses, require a $500 non-refundable investigation fee. The city’s license period is from Feb.1 through Jan. 31. If you are applying for a license that is less than that the 12 month period, some of the license fees can be prorated. Please submit your application, investigation fee and liquor license fee at least 30 days prior to when you desire to start serving liquor.
- Liquor License Application (PDF)
- Temporary Liquor License Application (PDF) – $50 license fee per event
Sandy Engdahl, City Clerk
Plymouth City Hall | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5080 | F 763-509-5060 | firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Plymouth massage licenses are processed by the Plymouth Police Department. The application process may take up to 30 business days for approval. For information about the responsibilities and the practice of massage within Plymouth city limits, view Plymouth City Code Section 1135 (PDF).
- Massage Therapist New Application Form (PDF)
- Massage Therapist Renewal Application Form (PDF)
- Therapeutic Massage Enterprise Renewal Application Form (PDF)
Heather Larrison, Licensing Technician
Plymouth Police Department | 3400 Plymouth Blvd. | Plymouth, MN 55447-1482
P 763-509-5146 | F 763-509-5140 | email@example.com