Special events bring the community together. The Parks and Recreation Department provides quality community events (PDF) for residents of all ages and interests. Partnerships with local businesses, civic groups and volunteers make these free or low cost events possible.
Bark in the Park
- Date: 06/03/2017 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Hilde Performance Center
3500 Plymouth Blvd.
Plymouth, Minnesota 55447
Update: Bark in the Park Rescheduled for June 3
Due to wet ground conditions and continual rain in the forecast, Bark in the Park has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Hilde Performance Center, 3500 Plymouth Blvd.
Plymouth’s popular all-about-dogs event is back for its second year. Bring your favorite four-legged friend and visit with companies and non-profit groups specializing in dogs. We will have vaccinations and nail trimming available, "Ask The Vet", and dog merchandise for sale at the vendor booths. You and your dog can also enjoy the Pup-arazzi Photo Booth, Face Painting and Caricatures!
Is your pet business or non-profit interested in being a vendor at this year's event? You can register online or complete the registration form below.
- Affiliated Emergency Veterinary Service | www.aevs.com
- Bentley's Pet Stuff | www.petstuff.com
- Bubbly Paws | www.bubblypaws.com
- Healing Hands | www.healinghandsmn.com
- Top Dog Country Club | www.topdogcountryclub.com
- Tuffy's Pet Foods/NutriSource | www.nutrisourcepetfoods.com
- 9:45 AM: Bark in the Park Dog Jog 1K
- 10:00 AM: Official event starts in the Hilde Performance Center
- 11:30 AM: Adoption Parade